Dammit John! Everything you recommend is fantastic how am I supposed to get anything done!?
Nerdfighter, sousaphone player, blogger, ukuleleist, critical reader, singer, mild anglophile, seattleite, language nut.
Stuff I like (all)
- Anonymous asked:im so sorry to burden you with my problems. ive got perscription drugs at my disposal and im feeling suicidal. i dont see the point of living or breathing or trying when all it brings is pain and i feel so selfish and so hopeless. please talk me down?
oh man uh
sorry if this reply is weird but this is sort of a weird position but uh!!
life is shit sometimes!! it really is! and it sucks and you...
Reese’s? for breakfast?
Reese’s puffs cereal!
- Wagon Wheel (Old Crow Medicine Show cover)
- Mumford & Sons
- BBC Live Sessions
Mumford & Sons | Wagon Wheel (Old Crow Medicine Show Cover)
if a single video tagged with “traumatic insemination”, “male-to-male semen injection”, “gender identity” and “particle physics” doesn’t make you...
- belovedmunchkin asked:How did you first get turned on to Doctor Who? What was the first episode you watched? Who is your favorite companion and favorite enemy?
Ooh, and intelligent one!
I was on a cruise with my family about 4 years ago, and my cousin told me to watch an episode of some British show on her...
- majestic-ocelot asked:If you had a million dollars, what would you buy? (cheesy questions are all I can think of)
i’d buy you a green dress
but not a real green dress, that’s cruel
- Anonymous asked:what interview is this quote from? "There are times when Winston, the banjo player, will say something or have made some kind of gesture that is so ridiculously romantic that it actually makes me a bit weak in the knees - and I’m a straight, non-curious male."
That’s a quote from Ted Dwane. I can’t remember where it’s from exactly because it’s been awhile, but I’ll try and find out. I’m assuming it’s from...
- “Mumford & Sons are four nice British boys from well-to-do homes who dress like railroad engineers and sing four-part bluegrass harmonies. So why are...”